No matter what life stage you are in, you need to establish an investment strategy. If you are just starting out the right choices now can help set you up for life. Start a regular investment plan; keep disciplined, using direct debit and reinvest your earnings. Kick-start your super – find out if you can get a government bonus of up to $1,500 a year. Consider keeping your money together in one account or a more aggressive investment mix – you’re in for the long haul.
How we can help?
- Find savings for investments
- Maximise wealth creation opportunities through superannuation and non superannuation investments
- Create wealth through gearing – home equity and margin lending
- Manage Margin calls
- Establish a flexible investment plan for the long term
- Assist in minimising taxation liabilities
- Invest funds in accordance with your risk profile